This training will cover some of the PowerVR Tools in more detail, and how they can be used as part of a process to improve and optimise your applications. This training will also help you identify and solve some basic bottlenecks that may occur.
- Introduction to the PowerVR Tools
- Profiling with PVRTune
- What is PVRTune?
- Understanding the timing data
- Identifying bottlenecks
- Common problems
- Example bottleneck identification
- Additional features of PVRTune
- Additional features continued
- Graphics debugging with PVRCarbon
- What is PVRCarbon?
- Analysis in PVRCarbon
- Debugging resources in PVRCarbon
- Debugging resources continued
- Profiling with PVRShaderEditor
- Solving Bottlenecks (CPU)
- Solving Bottlenecks (Renderer)
- Solving Bottlenecks (Tiler)
- Solving Bottlenecks (Texturing)
- Advanced debugging with PVRScope
- PowerVR Ecosystem and Support
- Introduction to PowerVR Graphics SDK and Tools (Required)
- Introduction to PVRTune (Recommended)
- Introduction to PVRCarbon (Recommended)
- Introduction to PVRScope (Recommended)
Intermediate-experienced graphics developers looking to optimise their applications.