PowerVR Tools and SDK 2016 Release 1.1
PowerVR SDK v4.1.1
- Re-introduced and enhanced the workaround for EGL context report on systems that claim overoptimistic capabilities.
- Several stability and memory corruption issues fixed for OpenGL ES and Vulkan.
- Fixed a double-delete bug and made the object wrapper destructors more defensive.
- Changed Linux builds default optimization level from O3 to O2 as this was causing instabilities with some GCC versions. This fixes pre-built demo binaries for Linux.
- SDKBrowser: Updated ReleaseNotes to reflect 2016 R1 and R1.1 releases.
- Fixed “strict” mode due to it being too strict, which caused issues on some AMD graphic cards.
- Updated Windows signature to SHA-2. This will stop the “The signature is corrupt or invalid” message.