The first fully-featured IDE for debugging on a mobile or embedded GPU
A groundbreaking first
PVRStudio allows developers to seamlessly debug both their CPU and their PowerVR GPU in the same session in a ground-breaking first, providing unparalleled flexibility and control. Built-specifically for PowerVR, PVRStudio’s GPU debug features allow you to deep-dive straight into the PowerVR Unified Shading Cluster (USC) and gain a never-before seen level of granularity and detail about the GPU; all while continuing to write code as usual, with full support for breakpoints, code-stepping, and other standard IDE functionality.
Debug OpenGL ES shaders and OpenCL kernels
For the first time on embedded/mobile platforms, you can debug programs that are executing on mobile GPU hardware, in the same way you would on CPU. Switch between the two without ending your session, and make your GPU debugging much less complicated and frustrating.
- Step into your code at GPU level, and inspect memory and registers on the PowerVR hardware
- Make better sense of memory layout for graphics shaders and compute kernels, which are presented in an easy to view format
A development solution for the most demanding developers
- Faster development – Get to what you want fast, with out-of-the-box deployment for Android and Linux. This is a modern and fully-featured IDE, supporting CMake and Makefiles
- Customisable – Enjoy the flexibility of adding custom steps to building and deployment. Go further, and enhance your development environment with third-party plug-ins
- No dependencies – Benefit from an end-to-end solution for development, debugging and deployment on PowerVR devices. PVRStudio uses a fork of GDB, so debugging of any processor architecture is natively supported
- Well supported – Supports the most popular architectures on mobile platforms such as Android
The first fully-featured IDE for debugging on a mobile or embedded GPU.