PowerVR Tools and SDK 2019 Release 1.1
- Removed the host compilation of glslangValidator when cross compiling as this had the potential to fail quite easily. This also required a dependency of host toolsets for cross compiled builds which wasn’t desirable. For cross-compiled builds we now download the matching glslang binary release package (https://github.com/KhronosGroup/glslang/releases/) for the host platform and extract it into the correct place (SDK/bin). Only do this if a glslangValidator binary isn’t already in the host bin directory meaning the step will only happen if a cross compiled build is the first build of the SDK on a particular host platform.
- Removed duplicated code for downloading external projects using a common function defined in cmake/Functions.cmake.
- Removed disabling of ENABLE_HLSL, ENABLE_OPT, ENABLE_AMD_EXTENSIONS and ENABLE_NV_EXTENSIONS.
- Fixed an issue in equi_to_cube.py where the displayed width and height of the generated map were half of their real dimensions.
- Tweaked CMake options to better facilitate MinGW Win32 builds.
- Building for iOS now support code signing through build command line.
- Added support for EGL_EXT_swap_buffers_with_damage/EGL_KHR_swap_buffers_with_damage.
- Added support for EGL_KHR_partial_update.
- Fixed a possible crash on OSX in eglQuerySurface.
- Improved the compatibility of PVRPerfServer with Android Q.
- Stand-alone: Fixed exporting more than one set of UVs from FBX.
- Stand-alone: Fixed missing VS2017 run-time dependencies.
- Added missing plug-in for 3DSMax 2020.